Craving Indian flavor without a lot of fuss? I got you. This dish could easily have chicken added too it, or enjoy the plant based version!
- 1 Cup of Green Lentils
- 1/2 Medium Yellow or Sweet Onion, Chopped
- 3 Cloves of Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbs of Freshly Minced Ginger
- 1 Tbs of Curry Powder OR Paste
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus, Sliced into 1/2 Inch Pieces
- 1 Bunch of Kale
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- Avocado Oil for Sauteing
- S&P to Top
- Cook lentils via directions. Add salt to your water!
- Add avocado oil to a heated pan and saute onions until they start to brown. Add asparagus and cook until it’s bright green.
- Add ginger, garlic, and curry. Saute for about 2 or 3 more minutes until you add the kale. Cook about two more minutes and then pull it from the heat.
- Mix veggies with the lentils, and top with cilantro and salt and pepper!