Seriously, what’s better?
- 4 Cups of Traditional Oats
- 1 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup (Possibly Dairy Free) Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup of Mild Flavored Olive Oil
- 1/2 Natural, Local Honey
- 1/2 Cup Chia Seeds
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Stir it up with your hands, seriously, it’s fun.
- Line a deep-ish baking dish with parchment paper. Mash the mixture in there for desired depth. Push down until it’s even all the way across.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 7-10 minutes. Just make sure it’s heated all the way through so the chocolate and peanut butter are soft.
- Pull from the oven and place parchment paper on the top. Push down to mush everything together again. Leave paper on top and place in the fridge. Let cool for a few hours before removing the paper and cutting into desired size bars.
This makes a pretty large batch, so store in the fridge and eat off them all week!